Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Nittany Lion (287/366)

I took my first overnight trip with Shannon's girl scout troop and we headed east to State College to do a tour of Penn State's Campus, then a visit to Penn's and then back for some well deserved deliciousness at the Berkey Creamery.

We did have a great tour by our Lion Ambassador Brian and one of our stops along the way was at the Lion Shrine.  This Shrine was dedicated by the class of 1940 and is guarded by the Lion Ambassadors during all home games to prevent any vandalism.

This is the most photographed spot on campus and of course we had to take our moment.  I set the shot up and then our Lion Ambassador did the honors.  I think it still counts since I did all the work...LOL

WE ARE.......PENN STATE!


No comments:

Post a Comment