Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 12, 2012

On The Table (286/366)

It was time to venture out and get some new winter clothes, something I have not done in a few years.  I had not taken a lunch all week so I got out to get some fresh air and sun and headed to Kohl's to indulge in some retail therapy.  Now, to put this all into perspective, Shannon and I were just in this very Kohl's last Sunday and none, I repeat NONE of these things were anywhere to be seen.

So here's what I want to know, who decided that early October was the time to get out the Christmas decorations????  Seriously people, the calendar said October 12th, not December 12th.  I don't even have Halloween handled and you are tossing Christmas at me?  Is this in hopes that I will spend more and spend longer?  I will give you a little hint, the answer is NO!

Can we enjoy Fall?  Can I get through Halloween and then at least get close to Thanksgiving?

Please?!?!

This was also part of the #FMSPhotoaday challenge for Day 12 -On The Table


No comments:

Post a Comment