Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Close Up (285/366)

Today's challenge in the #FMSPhotoaday photography challenge that I now enjoy doing each day.  It was great to get out and take some shots today because the only thing I was "up close" to today was Excel Hell.

This leaf was on my steps and was very out of it's element because the only tree in my front yard is a small Dogwood.  The colors were vivid and the veins reminded me of a road map.  One clear path yet a lot of options along the way that could take you to more interesting places.  Kind of like Life.

Of course it does sorta look like my hands.  Lines and wrinkles from the test of time...LOL

Nobody grows old simply by living a number of years.  We grow old by deserting our ideals.  Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
~Samuel Ullman




No comments:

Post a Comment