Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Riley Says Hi! (288/366)

After what was to be the LONGEST trip ever from State College to home, we unpacked and then I took a few moments to get out back and take some photos.  We are having an absolutely beautiful day today with about 70F and breezy and I could not pass it up.

I was finding the last little bits of color in my garden and our neighbor's dog, Riley was outside enjoying herself too!  I sometimes miss having a pet but now that I have kids, who, I can barely get to help out and keep their rooms clean, I don't need one more thing that demands my time and attention.  So we will enjoy the neighbors pets.  I hope over the next few weeks that I can introduce you to George and Dakota as well!

Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend!
~Corey Ford



No comments:

Post a Comment