Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 24, 2012

Three Of My Favorite Things (268/366)

Today was a day where I had very little motivation to take pictures.  I didn't even know what the photoaday challenge word was till 8pm tonight.  Then I had to try to find 3 things that were sorta, kinda creative.

I told you early on that some days would be GREAT and other days, I might need to apologize for whatever I might post here.  Today falls somewhere in between.

My "Mother's Bracelet" which I love but need to have sized.  It's a little too big.  My mother's engagement ring from my father and my BFA ring that I wear daily.  My friend Dawn and I exchanged them at a college graduation.

Tomorrow should be a bit more interesting as the kids get to take the field for a baseball clinic at PNC Park.  Even when the game is not interesting, I manage to find something interesting in and around the ball park!

These are a few of my favorite things......




No comments:

Post a Comment