Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

iPhone FTW! (269/366)

Well today was a day and not in a good way.  Last night I was prepping my camera so I had everything ready for today when the kids did their baseball clinic on the field at PNC.  I charged the battery, made sure I had all the paperwork, lenses, etc.  Then I forgot that I needed my photo challenge pic and a blog shot and took a few pics and NEVER PUT THE MEMORY CARD BACK IN THE CAMERA!

And of course, I have not fully unpacked all my near gear so did I have a spare card?  Of course I did, but it was home....DUH!  Thankfully I was close enough to get a few good shots with the iPhone and managed to preserve some of the moments.

Time to get my act together and get my bag fully packed.  We have flag football tomorrow and then a baseball game!

A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow!
~George S. Patton



No comments:

Post a Comment