Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Toro! Toro! (267/366)

So we finally had a moment to try out the new Toro lawnmower we bought a month ago.  It's going to take a little getting used to.  I was so used to just pushing the other mower that I am not used to having some self propel to it.  It did do a nice job and it was great not having to rake!  Of course now I need to buy big green garbage bags because the mouth of the bag doesn't work well with our standard 14 gallon bags.  Too much mess.  Either that or I need yet another garbage bucket or a compost pile...LOL

Now I purchased this mower (my first one ever) after a good review from an online friend and the only thing I wish it had was swivel wheels.  It seems a wee bit tough to turn as we go up and back on the lawn.

So I think it did a good job on the lawn (go ahead Chris Merrick and tell me I cut too short....lol).

And Bob, here's your video:

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&feature=vm-privacy&video_id=ZyPUmxQkopE

We fought the lawn, and we won!





No comments:

Post a Comment