Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hole (232/366)

Today was School Shopping Day.  Too many things going on this week and on the weekend so today was it.  My Photoadayaug challenge word today was Hole.  How appropriate since my kids burned a hole in my wallet and my debit card.  I will say, that we did quite well today and including shoes and supplies, I kept it under $300 a kid.  I can live with that.  We just need winter coats but we will wait a bit, because it's like pulling teeth to get them to wear them.

Oh, and I finally got to get into my new Coach purchases and used my $50 Gift Card.  Life was good for Mom too!

If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers.
~Edgar W. Howe


No comments:

Post a Comment