Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 20, 2012

Capital Grille (233/366)

Two thirds of the year is officially over.  Tonight was a treat as one of our supplier's treated my co-worker and I to dinner at the Capital Grille.  The food was absolutely amazing and I might not need to eat for days.

Wedge with Blue Cheese and Applewood Bacon, Dry Aged Steak Au Poivre With a Courvoiser Creme Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Sam's Mashed Potato's and Lobster Mac 'n Cheese.  And we topped it off with a great cup of coffee and my dessert of choice Fresh Strawberries Capital Grille (fresh strawberries with a ruby port and Grand Marnier sauce.

It was so delicious that I just had to share.

Now I think I need to go jog 10 miles to offset the caloric intake...LOL

The only time to eat diet food is when you are waiting for the steak to cook.
~Julia Child




No comments:

Post a Comment