Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shared Sunset (231/366)

I was Skyping with my dear friend Jodie tonight and she lives in Brisbane, Australia.  Skype was giving me fits on my laptop so I decided to try my iPad.  Woo hoo!  Success at last!  I told her that eventually during the conversation I was taking her outside on my freshly manicured front lawn so I could get a picture for the blog post tonight!

This is the beautiful sunset we both shared.  Of course it was 11:00AM tomorrow as she was viewing this but it was wonderful to share it with her. Now she can't wait to see snow.  I, on the other hand, can wait to see it..LOL

Hope you have a fantastic lunch and enjoy your day babe!  Catch ya on the flip side!




3 comments:

  1. it was an awesome day babe... now i just need to get an ipad and mobile coverage for the wedding for you... get one of the flower girls hold you so you can see the whole thing :)

    i love technology :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you have a friend who has one with 3G who will let you borrow. Next Skype session I will give you a tour of my garden. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete