Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 1, 2012

Morning (153/366)

I love a challenge and this 365 Project has definitely been a challenge.  Well, I decided to take June to another level.  A few of my friends over on Facebook are doing a monthly photo challenge where each day had a predetermined topic.  Today's was "Morning".

Now, had I gotten my act together this morning, I would have taken my shot in the Morning, but I wasn't that good.  So I opted for a conglomerate of the most important things in my morning.  My two favorite coffee mugs and my Keurig Machine.  Life is good!

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
~Unknown



2 comments:

  1. indeed, life is good... LIFE IS ALWAYS GOOD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's even better for those around me when I have had my coffee...LOL

      Delete