Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Great Northern (152/366)

It was a beautiful day that lead into a beautiful night.  Dan had a game and Blinky's Noble Bar and Grill dominated!  Dan went 2-3 and in the inning he pitched, got 3 strike outs, one walk and allowed 2 hits.

As we were leaving I notice the beauty in the sky and tried to catch it at a traffic light.  I then tried to catch it at yet another light but it wasn't until we got into the Great Northern Shopping Center that I actually had a good view free of power lines and telephone poles!

The two Jo-Ann Fabric's employees who sat outside looked at me sorta funny as I stood in the middle of the parking lot taking pics, but oh well, it's what I do!

So take time this weekend and go out and find the beauty in your own back yard or in the parking lot of your local shopping center.  Beauty is EVERYWHERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment