Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pictures of Lily (151/366)


Lilies are lovely to photograph but the smell, I just can't get past the smell.  They just remind me of a funeral.  In fact, the do so much that when I need to order flowers for a funeral, I make sure my bouquet does not contain any lilies.

This photogenic flower was found at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel, where I spend the last day and a half in a training on industrial belting.  C'mon, admit it, you are jealous and you want to know about idlers and steel cable belt : )

So, knowing I would be stuck in the hotel for this training all day and my motivation would be nil by the time I fought the I376 traffic to get home, I took advantage.  It was actually a beautiful bouquet with daisies and carnations but the lilies spoke to me.


Pictures of Lily made my life so wonderful
Pictures of Lily helped me sleep at night
Pictures of Lily solved my childhood problems
Pictures of Lily helped me feel alright
~The Who








No comments:

Post a Comment