Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

After The Rain (150/366)

They predicted nasty storms today and for once, the weatherman was correct.  I was on my way to some off-site training when it really hit and then again in the early evening.

I had still not taken a photo yet for the blog and then contemplated a shot or two through the raindrops on my front window, but about 20 minutes later, I had my shot.  I tramped around in the wet grass to get my best shot of the pastel sky over my neighbor's house.

Once again, despite all the gray, rain, thunder and lightening, Mother Nature graced us with a brilliant sunset and the new hope of a great day tomorrow!

Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under.
~C. Joybell C





No comments:

Post a Comment