Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Empty (154/366)

Yes, I know, it's not totally EMPTY but what it is empty of, is weeds.  Five, 13 gal garbage bags, 1 garbage can, 2 sets of hands, a lot of muscle and Daniel and I got through the wall of weeds I want to be my butterfly garden.

All that remain are my Iris's, cut back Daffodils and a bush in the corner that I think is a keeper but I don't know what it is...LOL  Tomorrow we mulch, plant and relocate some of the Iris's so they are not so clumped together.  I am sure I will be aching tomorrow but seeing the progress makes it all worth while!

Once that is complete I can then start the repair on that dirt patch where my shed used to be.

What a (wo)man needs in gardening is a cast-iron back, with a hinge in it.
~Charles Dudley Warner



No comments:

Post a Comment