Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hat (158/366)

As a mother of a young boy, baseball hats are a very normal thing.  In fact, there are so many baseball hats in our house, I think Daniel could wear a different every day for a month.  With that many hats, they are generally never where they are supposed to be either.

We were outside tonight raking up after I did the lawn and as I went to water the garden, there was another one of Dan's hats laying in the yard.  Just the other night, I found a batting helmet and 3 Pirate baseball hats lying on the floor in our living room.  I asked Dan to take care of them.  He picked them up and I thought he took them upstairs to his room.  Yeah, wishful thinking on my part.  They all ended up on a dining room chair.  I pointed out his error and somehow, only 3 of the 4 ended up moving.   Boys!!

So many hats, only one head!



No comments:

Post a Comment