Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sign (157/366)


It was a challenge to get out of the office today.  First it was just plain crazy busy and the weather was less than desirable.  For early June, my CA is off and the comforter is still on the bed.  So I braved the June chill in search of some lunch and caught this shot.
 
Mt. Lebanon is the town I work in, just about 6 miles from home.  One of the things I love most about my office, beyond the fact that something industrial is no longer happening 10 feet from my desk, is the fun shops and restaurants on Washington Rd.

Shopping local and supporting local businesses is something I strive to do as often as possible.  I have talked and photographed some of my favorite spots near the office like Aladdin's, Little Tokyo and the newest, Walnut Grill.  Tomorrow I have to hit Rollier's which is like the Taj Mahal of hardware stores to see if I can find a shallow bird bath for our butterfly garden.

So, here's your sign!  Shop Local!



No comments:

Post a Comment