Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Drink (159/366)


Two of my favorite things.  Naked Tea in my Dixon Tervis Tumbler.  First, Naked Tea, or what we affectionately refer to as "The Brown Water" in my house is decaf iced tea with nothing in it.  It's the way I find Iced Tea to be the most thirst quenching and refreshing and how my children also prefer to drink it.  Now I have to import my tea bags from North Carolina as I can't buy Luzianne Decaf Iced Tea bags in Pittsburgh.

Now, if you have never owned a Tervis Tumbler, you are so missing out!  No matter what you put in these things, hot or cold, that's the way it stays......for a very long time.  And NO sweating!  Nothing worse than a glass that leaves a ring.

This glass accompanies me to every little league game, yard work and many other places.  It's the perfect companion to my favorite drink.

Tonight's quote is for my dear friend Jodie who arrived in Merry Old England today to spend some time with the love of her life....

American-style iced tea is the perfect drink for a hot, sunny day.  It never really caught on in the UK, probably because the last time we had a hot, sunny day was back in 1957.
~Tom Holt








No comments:

Post a Comment