Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Let's Go Bucs! (133/366)

Game 6 for me this year.  It was Joel Hanrahan Bobblehead Night and the kids and I decided to sit in Center Field for a change of pace.  Section 139, Row D and before the game started, Andrew McCutchen tossed the ball into the crowd and Daniel came up with it! I told him I think it's mine, I mean it is Mother's Day weekend, right?

So the first inning was a bit of a snoozer but the game went along nicely and it was great to see our Bucco's win again.  I started a photo project back in 2010 after I attended an Indians/Red Sox game in Cleveland.  The project is baseball hats and I will call the book, Our Hat's Our Off to You!  It won't be completed till we visit all 30 ballparks but the key is, the person wearing the hat, cannot know I am shooting the picture.

So this hat belonged to Tom, from Johnstown, PA.  Tom is a 20 game season ticket holder and always sits in Center Field and loves to heckle the opposing team's center fielder.  Tonight, the Astro's center fielder, Jordon Schafer was not spared...LOL  Today was also Tom's 57th Birthday!  He was a fun fan to share the evening with and I hope him and his wife had an uneventful trip back to Johnstown.

Never wear a backwards baseball cap to an interview unless applying for the job of an umpire.
~Dan Zevin










No comments:

Post a Comment