Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 11, 2012

Grass, Man! (132/366)

Let me start off by saying I hate yard work. I bought my first house in 2001 and since then, my lawn, at both houses, has mocked me.  It's always been shitty looking no matter what I did and mowing it and weed whacking was about all I could do.  Or was good at..LOL

This year I am determined to perk up my lawn and get to all my plantable areas in the yard.  This is no easy task either when you 9yo decides your back yard is PNC Park South.  So as part of my grass plan this year, I hired a service to do all the lawn treatments I can never seem to get to.  It's working well and my lawn (freshly mowed here) is looking much better than it has looked since we moved here in 2006.

Over the next few weekends I am going to get to the planting and weeding portion in the garden beds and I hope to have my Butterfly garden up and running by the end  of Memorial Day weekend.  I hope the tree house finds it's way to it's new home soon too, then I can patch those spots and get it all finis

So here ya go Chris Merrick, aren't ya proud that I am getting it done??

The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it!
~Proverb



No comments:

Post a Comment