Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vickie's Secret (103/366)

It's funny how sometimes, just taking a photo because you appreciate something, can be looked at in the wrong way.  I tried a few times to take this shot with my cell phone and each time there was this stern looking employee giving me the evil eye.  I am not going to sell this to anyone, I just liked their display.

So tonight I was determined and took my big camera into the mall with me and sat in the seating area across from Victoria Secret to catch my shot.  I still would have like to have been closer, but I am please with the way this turned out.  I am sure more than a few of my male followers will enjoy it as well, but for much different reasons.

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
~Anonymous












No comments:

Post a Comment