Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dogwood Up Close and Personal (102/366)

I shot a few of these shots last night and then decided not to use them.  But I liked them so much I went and shot them again.  My daughter wondered why I did not just use the ones from last night.  I told her it's not the same, picture has to be taken today.  She rolled her eyes...LOL

I had to shoot these out of my son's window because our tree in the front is too tall for me to shoot from my porch and for some reason, my dogwood in the back either didn't bloom or somehow I missed it.

Oh and no snow that I saw at all.  It could have snuck in overnight, but if I didn't see it, it didn't happen.

If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
~Vincent Van Gogh







No comments:

Post a Comment