Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In The Pink (101/366)

A bush full of nothing but buds just screaming to bloom and I noticed one that had the courage to do just that.  I took this because I so love the pink color of this Azalea bush and because I am afraid this might be the only flower I see.

Right now, it's 39F and overnight, down to almost freezing and there is snow precipitation  in the forecast for this evening and tomorrow.  Where are the mid 60's and 70's we were loving just a few weeks ago?

I knew it was too good to be true.....

And on that note....this is a great quote and it goes out to my friend Cheryl, I think it fits and you know I love ya!

I believe in pink.  I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.  I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.  I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.  I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.  I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
~Audrey Hepburn





No comments:

Post a Comment