Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 100's Sunset (100/366)


Day 100.  It's hard to believe my project has reached its 100th day.  Today was a wicked weather day.  It was sunny and cool this morning but it turned to a nasty rain shower in the afternoon with wind gusts and heavy rains that lasted maybe 20 mins.  The the sun was back, only to give way to more dark clouds, showers and lightning and thunder.

On my way home from Zumba class I could not help but notice the amazing sunset. The clouds had cleared enough to give way to a beautiful site.  One that caused me to pull over and take a few photos.

I am not happy though, the weather forecast shows (shudders) snow possible over the next few days.  I knew it was too good to be true with the weather we had in March.  One more snow, I can feel it.

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the population couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in  while.
~Kin Hubbard






No comments:

Post a Comment