Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 13, 2012

Lamp Still Life (104/366)

So, we have two weeks of Photography 102 left and this week's homework assignment is, shoot anything we want but NO NATURE.  Well I could have gone out at lunch but I have been thinking about things around my house.  Just so we are clear, my house is 50+ years old and needs a lot of updating.  I am doing this as and when I can but it's not easy and damn expensive.  I hope in the next year to make some serious advances in the home improvement area.

One of the rooms is my living room.   It needs to be painted.  The blinds need to go and I need a nice curtain rod and curtains and God Please help me remove the paint from the brick fireplace.   What idiot paints a brick fireplace?  The other thing in this room is lighting.  This lamp has been there since we moved in and look like it's been here since the house was built.  I will relish in the day I get to take it down and toss it in the trash.  But for posterity and homework, I thought I would photograph it.  It's certainly not Nature.

Light is good from whatever lamp it shines.



No comments:

Post a Comment