Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 23, 2012

Fireside Foto (114/366)


Well despite the Weather Channel calling today's Spring Storm "Snowpril", we lucked out here in Pittsburgh.  The 4-6 inches they predicted for our area was nothing but rain, but it's damn cold.  Cold enough that I contemplated a fire in the fireplace tonight.

It was also a crazy day and here it was 10pm before I even thought about taking a photo.  10pm photos are not some of my best things, but I knew going into this project that not every day would be stellar.  I was actually hoping for a little of the white stuff.  Just enough to catch an interesting photo of my Azaleas with a dusting of snow or something along those lines.  Good news fans, I have a plan for tomorrow already...LOL

Wood already touched by fire, is not hard to set alight.
~African Proverb





No comments:

Post a Comment