Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This Little Piggy (115/366)

Some days it's an effort to decide what photo to use for the day.  Some days, it's an effort to just take the camera out when you don't feel inspired.  That would have been last night and I apologize for the lack of creativity in the photo.

Last night, after I posted that gem of a blog post, I turned and saw this scene below.  It struck me as funny and then I wondered, "Why is that piggy trying to steal my Dunkin Donut card"?

Of course Dan announced that I should not get to close to the Piggy because it was his, but for tonight, it was my model and looking at it still makes me smile.  Not sure if it's the pig or the thought of a nice hot cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee (I sorta OD'd over the weekend) but either way, I hope this whimsical photo gives you a little laugh.

This little piggy went to market
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy had roast beef (with his Dunkin' Donuts coffee)
This little piggy had none
And this little piggy went wee, wee, wee, all the way home (he stole that 3rd piggy's Dunkin Donuts coffee)






No comments:

Post a Comment