Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fast Car (106/366)


It was time to take on this homework assignment.  I decided the two new toy cars that Daniel bought would be the subject for today.  My options were a 2005 Ford GT and a 2009 Corvette.  I had great light coming in the windows and I used the top of the laptop as my part of my makeshift studio.  I will most definitely be investing in a light box.

After 45 minutes of shooting, I decided the Corvette was much more fun to photograph (and drive I am sure).  I try not to do a lot of post, but playing with the temperature and the vibrancy lent itself to car.

I would love to photograph the real thing, but for today, this is as close as I will be to this classic car.

If everything seems to be in control, you are not going fast enough.
~Mario Andretti 






2 comments:

  1. SWEET! I had a car theme today too :) well done, it looks lifesize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I forget sometimes that we still have toys all over the house...and you can get creative with them.

    ReplyDelete