Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Glass Eye (107/366)

Still on my homework quest for photos not having to do with Nature.  I never considered myself a Nature type photographer but apparently it comes into play quite often for me, more often than not.

I took my camera with me to work today with high hopes of sneaking out of the office during lunch.  Well folks, that didn't quite happen.  A typical Monday, really so I took a few moments after 5pm and shot some of the interesting things I keep in my office and before I left, a few shots of the building.

The shot I chose today is of a glass egg I earned as a Sales Award back in 2003 when I was the Candle Lady!  Now I have shot this egg more than a few times, experimenting really because I was trying to catch it just right. Today I was finally happy with the results.

The egg comes from The Glass Eye Studio and is made of dichroic glass.  You can read more about it at
http://www.glasseyestudio.com/apps/store/web/view/profile/itemid/31577/default.asp .  I think this will make the homework assignment photo group.

Picture yourself on a train in a station
with plasticine porters with looking glass ties
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile
the girl with kaleidoscope eyes
~Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds-The Beatles




No comments:

Post a Comment