Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Wee Bit O' Green (77/366)


So I am going to rave again about my Olloclip.  The best damn accessory for my iPhone and when I go get my new camera, a Macro lens will be a must.

So the weather has been so wonderful for the past week or so and when I headed out to Zumba this morning, the dew on the grass was  just screaming for me to take a shot.  So yes, there I was, bending over the stone wall in my driveway, getting my shots of the dew drops on blades of grass.  It was so damn cool.  I could have stayed there all day, but exercise called.

I got home and the sun was just hitting my front yard and woo-hoo, I had glistening dew drops now.  I must share, this is the first time I have ever thought my lawn looked good, LOL

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.
~Irish Blessing



2 comments:

  1. I love this pic. Right place at the right time

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must take advantage when we are offered these shot of beauty. Thank you Marcos.

    ReplyDelete