Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fallingwater (78/366)


So today was my field trip to Fallingwater with my Photography 102 class.  I have seen photos, viewed the website and talked about going, but never got there.  Today, I finally made my way on the 70 mile road trip and it was so worth it!

This is my favorite shot of the house.  It's the VIEW that everyone goes for, and I had to do the same.

I had to have a little help with the settings to get the water to do it's "thing" but it really made a difference in the shot.

I look forward to our visit in June for Shannon's birthday and again in the Fall and in Winter.  It will be very cool to see the changes in the seasons.

Fallingwater in its settings embodies a powerful ideal-that people today can learn to
live in harmony with nature.
~Edgar J. Kaufmann, Jr., Visitor Center Exhibition Text






No comments:

Post a Comment