Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 16, 2012

Right In My Own Backyard (76/366)


Today was one of those days I would have loved to have played hooky and avoided the office all together.
Then I come home and decide a nice 5K walk is in order and well, those $110 Brooks are really bothering my feet.  I have been trying to push through and even took out the insoles they suggested, put back in the OEM ones and added new Dr. Scholl's Air Cushion insoles.  Yeah, I got 2 laps in and the balls of my feet were burning and my toes were going numb....they are going back!

So it was home to test out the Olloclip's Wide Angle lens.  My daffodils are in bloom so I had a bit of fun with them.

I do think I prefer the morning sun, so I will be having them pose a bit more tomorrow.  I think it's just time to vegetate.

Daffodils that come before the swallow dares, and take the winds of March with beauty.
~William Shakespeare  



No comments:

Post a Comment