Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 31, 2012

There's a nickel on your nose! (91/366)


Now show me how you get it off your nose, without your hands!  This is part of my 50mm home work.  We were reviewing photo books at the end of class on Thursday and one had a whole series of people with nickels on their noses and how they tried to get them to fall off without using their hands or obviously moving their heads.

So Shannon was my first victim model and somehow I got talked into letting her have a Twitter account.  I will figure my way out of that in the morning, as only a mother can...LOL

Interesting the faces you make when trying to do this little test.  I think when it's Daniel's turn, I might try different lighting or positioning.  Not that I don't like this, but I want my blacks a little blacker and crisp.

From there to here and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
~Dr. Seuss










No comments:

Post a Comment