Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 30, 2012

Sam I Am (90/366)

Keystone Oaks High School presents Seussical!  It's a Dr. Seuss musical and so full of fun!  I so loved Dr. Seuss books as a kid, even though I was tormented in Elementary School with the whole Green Eggs and Ham deal....LOL

The Keystone Oaks kids did an amazing job this evening.  The music, the singing, the dancing, the costumes and sets, it was all a class act!  The Cat in the Hat, Horton and Gertrude McFuzz were my favorite characters, but I need to give kudos to Mayzie La Bird, definitely a bird (woman) after my own heart.

If you ever get a chance to see this, whether it's off Broadway (or on) or your local High School, GO!  It's well worth the see and it will bring back lots of fond memories.  In fact, go find yourself a Dr. Seuss book and have a read, it does the soul good!

Say!
I like green eggs and ham
I do!  I like them, Sam I am
And I would eat them in a boat
And I would eat them with a goat
And I will eat them in the rain
In the dark and on a train
And in a car  And in a Tree
They are so good, so good you see


So I will eat them in a box
And I will eat them with a fox
And I will eat them in a house
And I will eat them with a mouse
And I will eat them here and there
And I will eat them everywhere
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!


I do so like
green eggs and ham
Thank you, thank you!
Sam I am
~Dr. Seuss








No comments:

Post a Comment