Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 4, 2012

So Much For Spring! (64/366)


There was a forecast for snow today and tomorrow but we woke up to a fairly nice day.  Flurries followed us to Mass but nothing accumulated.  But after our successful shoe shopping trip to the South Hills Village Mall, bands of snow showers almost caused several white out during the day.  Poor Daniel would go out to play and be forced back in shortly there after because of blizzard like conditions.

So tonight, I went out for a creative night with a group of ladies who enjoy Card Making and as I was driving back home, this is the lovely sight I had as I was coming down my street.

So much for Spring?!?

A lot of people like snow.  I find it an unnecessary freezing of water.
~Carl Reiner





No comments:

Post a Comment