Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 5, 2012

Couch25K (65/366)


So what does $160 buy you these days?  Two pair of sneakers..LOL  After all our trudging around Malls, we founds our shoes of choice and I don't think Shannon has taken hers off.  Tonight I need to peek and see if they are on while she is in bed.

A special "Thank You" goes out to the staff at the Finish Line in South Hills Village for being oh so helpful and letting me use all my coupons and getting us in and out of there in record time.  Even after Dan decided to do some Under Armor shopping.

Now, tomorrow, we put my shoes to the test.  The Green Tree Walking Club have our first outing.  My new Adrenalize II by Brooks come with a 15 days guarantee and I will make sure they live up to their name and price.

The perfect shoes can change your life.  Just ask Cinderella!









No comments:

Post a Comment