Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 3, 2012

What You Gonna Do In Those Shoes? (63/366)


Bowl...that's what we did.  It was Cub Scout bowling day at Nobel Manor Lanes and a good time was had by all.  Now I am sure my father, sister and brother-in-law were looking down and saying..."She is sooo not with us" but I pick up a bowling ball maybe twice a year.  I need redeem myself on the second game and hit 149....not too shabby with a alley ball and those oh so lovely rental shoes...LOL

Shoes have become too much of a theme in the last 24 hours and I could have easily called this post Shoe Hell.  After bowling we headed to the Mall because Shannon was way overdue for new sneakers.  I have coupons for $30 off and we head right for Finish Line.  That was the easiest part of this part of our day.  Shannon and I wear the same size shoe and after 6 different styles in both men and women's show and 45 painful minutes later, yeah, no size 9 in the Finish Line in Robinson Mall.  Then we went to 4 other shoe stores and it just wasn't happening.  I found a pair that I wanted but not on sale and I was still annoyed I could not use my $30 in coupons.  I am all about the sale/coupons.

So to make it all better we left the mall shoeless and I came home and made our favorite cheesy corn chower ( http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/10/corn-cheese-chowder/ ) and Shannon started her search online.  Well, after a healthy helping of the chowder (if you don't follow the Pioneer Woman Cooks, you should, she is awesome!) she found a pair she liked and Praise The Show Goddess, the Finish Line at South Hills Village Mall had them and put them on hold for us tomorrow.

I guess to make this weekend complete, Shannon will need to model her new footwear tomorrow...LOL

Oh, no, you can't do that
Once you started wearing those shoes...







No comments:

Post a Comment