Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Looks Good Enough To Eat (82/366)


Lunch today consisted of stealing my office mate Michelle and heading out into the sunshine and across the street to have a little cell phone camera fun with the flowers that are blooming all around us.

These lovely little buds are called Grape Hyacinths and I introduced them to my Olloclip.  I think they both made a good first impression.  I need to take my big camera tomorrow so I can use my long lens to do a better job with the red tulips.

We also tested my Olloclip out on the 3S that Michelle was shooting with and it worked very well.  I think she NEEDS one now...LOL

Springtime is the land awakening.  The March winds are the morning yawns.
~Quoted by Lewis Grizzard in Kathy Sue Laudermilk, I love you



No comments:

Post a Comment