Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 9, 2012

You are my sunshine! (40/366)


I think I need to start an album called Sunrise/Sunset on Green Tree Rd....LOL


After a very cold, gray snowy day yesterday, it was nice of Mother Nature to grace us with a beautiful day full of sunshine.  Still very cold but the warmth of the sun on a Winter's day does more for my soul than it could on any day in June, July or August.  As a Pittsburgher,I have learned to treasure our days with the bright orange orb because the Steel City is rated #2 on the list of cities with the least amount of sunshine.

So here I am on my way to work, traveling down Green Tree Rd and this time I caught the  traffic light near some trees which offered a nice addition to the sunrise.   I am sure I got some interesting looks from my fellow drivers with the window down and iPhone out, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy 
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.....



No comments:

Post a Comment