Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 10, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please (41/366)


You know, one of my favorite things with my blog is when I get the picture of the day before 8:30AM.

Today was another one of those days.  Because then, no matter how crazy the day gets, I know I have that task accomplished and believe you me, the last few weeks have been insanely busy at best.

So let me tell you about Jon.  Jon is the newest addition to our office and has given me faith that his generation has decent work ethics.  My boss shared that on his first day (or in his interview, I am a bit fuzzy on this) he said he was here to "kick ass and chew gum, and he was all out of gum".  I like this guy.  He also commented when he saw the sign on my office door that reads:  "Some people need a high five.  To the face.  With a chair.", that we were going to get along fine!

So this morning he shares with the group his first piece of "Office Art".  Well I would have bet money he dented the bottom of the can but no.  So I had to grab the camera and get a "monster" shot of this piece of "art".  And then I checked it all out.  No dent in the bottom and still contains some of the energy drink.  Apparently just enough to allow the can to balance on it's side at an angle and not spill over.

OK, so I am sure some of you have seen this or done it...but I thought it was damn cool!


Ladies and Gentlemen, good evening
You've seen that seeing is believing
Your ears and eyes will be bleeding
Please check to see if you're still breathing


Hold on tight because the show is not over
If you please move in closer
You're about to be bowled over
By the wonders you're about to behold here












No comments:

Post a Comment