Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snowblind (42/366)

Awoken to a Winter Wonderland today.  We actually have almost 3" outside and according to the Weather Channel, its going to snow all day.  Hopefully we won't see more than 5" since I have a fun night out tonight with the girls.  Which is the other reason I wanted to get the blog done now.  Too much going on today and not sure when I will be home tonight.

This is my rose bush on the back patio.  I am hoping to get it up to par this year so I can enjoy it but it does provide some interesting photos in the off season.  I even broke out the big camera for this shot.  I couldn't get close enough with the 4S and I wasn't much for standing in the snow in my bare feet and too lazy to get my boots.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Crystal world with winter flowers
Turns my day to frozen hours
Lying snowblind in the sun
Will my ice age every come......






No comments:

Post a Comment