Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why does it feel like? (43/366)

Well the day ended on a good note, but it started out with Dan not feeling so good and making a mess out of 10AM Mass.  Since we had to make a quick exit and the Donut social would have wait for another Sunday, it did give me some much needed time to at least try to put a dent in the chores list.  Then it was off to Marion Manor.

Our local Women's Club was sponsoring an Ice Cream Sundae Social along with an interesting dice game called Left, Center, Right.  Everyone enjoyed the game and prizes and especially having the kids around that came to help.

As we were helping wheel some of the residents down to the Activity Room we passed this very cool fish tank and I told Shannon not to let me leave without a few shots.  We both took a few pics and I think the nurses started to wonder about us...I would wonder anyway but that's a whole nother story....LOL

Then it was back home for laundry, dinner and some Excel Hell to end the day.  Daniel, who couldn't keep a thing down earlier, was eating like it was his last supper.  Pretty sure it was the dining choice of his father last night that set his stomach off and not a stomach bug.  Which is a damn good thing because those things are pure EVIL!

I always feel like, somebody's watching me
and I have no privacy
I always feel like, somebody's watching me
Tell me is it just a dream?


No comments:

Post a Comment