Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2012

Songbird (34/366)


I truly believe that beauty is everywhere, today proved that to be very true.  I was a brisk February morning filled with sun.  I dropped my car off for inspection and decided to be healthy and walk the half mile (all uphill) to the office.  Not normally a difficult task, unless you are lugging the laptop from hell that weighs 10lbs.

As I made my way up, I took the time to check out some of the interesting scenery and as I thought, choosing a photo for today's post was not easy.  I had four very good options but on the drive in, Fleetwood Mac was on the radio and the song stuck with me.

Now it did not happen with this shot, but as I passed a home with ivy on it's front wall, I stopped for a shot.  The frost on the leaves and the way it glistened in the sun made for a beautiful shot.  As I was turning from the drive, the homeowner came out and asked me if I saw a rat...really?  Ewwww.....I told her I was just enjoy a little bit of Mother Nature's artwork and continued on my way.

And the songbirds are singing
Like they know the score
And I love you, I love you, I love you
Like never before



No comments:

Post a Comment