Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Put Me In, Coach! (35/366)


So today was Daniel's 9th basketball game.  He plays 3rd Grade Metro Basketball and this is his first time every playing this sport.  He has height on his side but needs to work a bit more on his aggressiveness.

The Keystone Oaks Eagles are currently 1-8 but for a whole team of first-timers, it's been great to watch them progress through the season.  Next year should bring more fun and more wins!

Today not only brought us a very close game, but it also brought us Daniel's first baskets, 2 to be exact.  The first one was what I like to call a "toilet bowl" basket cause the damn ball swirled around the hoop at least 4 times before dropping in.  I think I was more excited than he was and I was definitely louder....LOL  The second shot, while not as dramatic, was just as exciting!  I was so proud of him!

So here's to my little man!  You go Daniel!!

Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you wanted, one  moment
Would you capture it?
Or let it slip, yo








No comments:

Post a Comment