Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink (48/366)


So Montezuma's revenge had it's way with Shannon last night.  Every 15 mins for the first 4 hours and then about every 35-40 mins till her body finally gave in to exhaustion about 4:45AM.  Yeah and that meant no sleep for me either.

Good news is, she is feeling much better, just very tired.  Better news was, it has not hit me (yet, again) and the sun was out and today was beautiful.  Work was insane but I did get another chance to play with sun rays on the way home, while stuck at a traffic light.

Sometimes it's the little things that can make the worst, sleep deprived day, just that much better.

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I call you or fix myself a drink?







No comments:

Post a Comment