Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Graph(ic) Details (47/366)


This is what your pic of the day is when you have two kids at home hurling their cookies.  Stomach bugs in the Winter are the worst.  Tomorrow I am just going to open every god damn window in the house and freeze it out but tonight, Dan had to finish his graph project on the rare chance he makes it back to school tomorrow.

And Shannon, well I give her credit, after her second round of worshiping the porcelain God, she was laughing and telling me she better feel better by tomorrow, because she doesn't want to ruin her Perfect Attendance at school....LOL  Gotta love a kid with priorities!

So for those of you on Facebook and G+ who helped Dan out with his Sports Graph, here is the final project.  Remember folks, this is 3rd Grade and he wouldn't let me just input the data into Excel and print our a Power Point file.  So we did it the old fashioned way.  Construction paper, magic markers, stickers and a glue stick.  God praise the glue stick, because it's so much cleaner than glue, though not near as much fun...LOL

Now, all that being said, I will say a silent prayer that the violent stomach and intestinal issues I experience on Valentine's Day were all I am going to get from this lovely bug.....you say a prayer too, no one ever puked with too much prayer!






No comments:

Post a Comment