Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 7, 2012

They say it's your birthday!  Well Happy Birthday to you!!  (7/366)

And what a birthday it was.  Could not have asked for better weather.  I got my new favoritest slippers in the world (which I am sure will make it into a pic of the day, at some point), my favorite Mexican restaurant complete with Ultimate Margarita's and just good fun!

We also discovered that Shannon loves black beans and rice (and ate almost my whole side order...lol).  I think we might need to crack the windows tonight...HA!

I did fine myself a little sad this morning as I realized it's my 1st birthday without my dad, but I know he is looking down and smiling. When I head back to NJ in a few weeks, I will get a Linzer Tart and I can enjoy it for both of us.  

Zumba class got the blood pumping and then of course, I had to make a stop at Dunkin' Donuts for a cup o' Joe before picking up Shannon from basketball.  It was then home for a few domestic duties, basketball practice for Daniel and off to dinner at Mad Mex.  

We shot this pic just before we left for practice.  I so love the forward facing camera on my iPhone. One of my goals this year is to be in front of the camera a little bit more.   I just wish my arms had been a little longer...LOL  I held it, we all smiled and Shannon pressed the button.  

I think it still counts...besides, it's my birthday!






1 comment:

  1. you look as gorgeous as ever

    happy birthday beautiful

    ReplyDelete