Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Star of wonder, Star of night!  (8/366)


Every Christmas I say I am going to shoot the Nativity at our church, St. Margaret's of Scotland and so far, my camera never makes it to Mass with me.  So, today being the celebration of the Feast of the Epiphany (and the last time we would see the the Nativity till the end of Advent 2012), I told the kids I was taking a few shots with my iPhone when Mass was over.

I would really like to take my dSLR with me but I always felt funny bringing it to Mass but I will make it happen later this year.  Our Nativity has such detail and is so beautiful that I feel the need to share it.

Now, I know this is technically three pictures, but can you really have one King without the other two?  They pretty much are a matched set......

Star of wonder, start of night
Star with royal beauty bright
Westward leading, still proceeding
Guide us to Thy perfect light











No comments:

Post a Comment