Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 9, 2012

Purple Haze....all in my brain (9/366)


It's actually a Blue Haze (Cactus)  that I have somehow managed to keep alive and growing for almost 5 months.  See, this is a big thing for me because plants generally see me coming and just kill themselves, before they have to go through the slow, painful death I will put them through.

I also have on my goal list for 2012, to turn the 50ft bed of weeds in my yard into a blooming butterfly garden.  Starting with a simple cactus seemed like a good first step.

So here's to a green thumb in 2012 and I need to figure out how to produce a light box that looks just like the frosted window in my office, because it just gives this the depth I have been looking for in my photos.

Hey Maureen....look how nice it's growing.....aren't you proud of me?




2 comments: