Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Day Sunshine (6/366)


Well after starting off the work week at 10F with snow, it was amazingly wonderful to have the weather up to 55F today and the sun....please don't stay away my friend we love you and miss you here in Pittsburgh!

So I took the time to get and enjoy a bit of the blue skies and warmth and had lunch with a friend.

I think we are back to just a high of 40F tomorrow but it sure beats 10F!

I need to laugh and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day








2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. What a great idea!! You have GOT to tell me how you lost all that weight and are keeping it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim...simple math...burn more than you take in. I log my calories on caloriecount.com and I try to keep very active....it's work and it's hard sometimes but it's well worth it!

    ReplyDelete